Trả lời bài viết
Rajneeshbible
Nhị đẳng
Nhị đẳng
Bài viết: 391
Tham gia: 17:07, 10/05/19

Tuyệt chiêu đoán bệnh tật *tiếng Anh

Gửi bài gửi bởi Rajneeshbible »

Vì chưa kiểm nghiệm nên sẽ để bằng tiếng Anh cho ai thực sự muốn xem nên không dịch ra tiếng VIệt

1. The Holistic View of Physical Body according to Zi Wei Charts: With the Zi Wei charts, I do not restrict myself to using Health Palace for reading health. I also do not rely on Interpalatial Dynamics (or Palace interchange) too much as it will complicate things. In this concept I am showing, all stars and all palaces can relate to health. What I do is to allocate the chart positions to that of physical body. I assign Wu Palace as the Head, and the Zi Palace as the Genitalia. I divide both sides of the body in accordance. Special notes: Si Palace denotes right side, not right brain.

2. The Theory of Star Remnants: This is a special technique having its basis rooted in the 3 cycles of being. I have evolved the usage of San Fang to the application of Stars (at least the Main Stars). San Fang of where Tian Ji (Hua Ji) is (Parents Palace), I also indicate remnant Tian Ji at Friends Palace and Children Palace. In this new concept, Tian Ji is latent at Parents (Chou Palace), originates at Children (You Palace), and is uncontrollable at Friends (Si Palace). This concept will apply to every Main Stars for any applications. For the sake of the case study, I will only highlight Tian Ji, the primary culprit, exclusively for health applications and investigations.

3. The Original Template of Health Problems: In this special technique, I do not use Health Palace as axiom. Here, I use the Bo Shi Star Bing Fu as the axiom. For all charts, the axiom of health (and potential problems) are established at the San Fang of Bing Fu, which in this case, also corresponds to the Tian Ji San Fang I highlighted in point 2. What are the stars therein? There is primarily Tian Ji, Ju Men and Tian Tong. Henceforth this native, will have problem with the head systems, digestive systems and the lower secretory systems. The Bo Shi Bing Fu San Fang are Early Heaven indicators, but these three palaces will be especially noted during periods.

4. The Post Heaven Template of Health Problems: For this, I look at another Bing Fu minor star, but not from the Bo Shi series. Rather this Bing Fu star is from the Sui Qian series. This Bing Fu star travels around, depending on the years, but wherever it is (and it may not overlap the Bo Shi Bing Fu San Fang), it will indicate health problem in the specific part of the body (from Point 1) during that particular year.

5. Yearly Stem and Branch Effect: Stem effect is used for San He styled transformations and this concept is a little similar to Die Jie 叠劫, whereas the branch effect is used for Si Hua styled transformations and this concept will be used in Die Sha 疊煞 manner. Stem Effect: assuming you are born in Ding Year, with Tai Yin Hua Lu and Ju Men Hua Ji. The decade or year stems you will be worried about are Yi Year (Tai Yin Hua Ji), Ding (Ju Men Hua Ji), and Xin (Ju Men Hua Lu). Why Xin year Ju Men Hua Lu? Because it creates double Ji at Ju Men like the Ding Year. Branch Effect: Same as above, except that the transformation is based on the stems indicated by the branch. Or a little mix between the two: In this case study, 2014 is at Wu Wu (Birth Travel Palace) regardless of San He or Si Hua style. When we look at San He style, Lian Zhen has Decade Hua Ji, and in 2014, it also has Current Year Hua Lu. This combination is double Hua Ji. Lian Zhen signifies rupture and bloodshed, which takes palace on the Head position. This is indicator of stroke. If we look into Si Hua style it is also equally informative. From Wu Wu, it sends Hua Ji to Tian Ji at 2014 Health Palace, which creates double Hua Ji affecting Tian Ji (head problem).

6. Syncretisation of Tian Ji (uncontrollable) and presence of Sui Qian Bing Fu in Ding Si location in 2014: Tian Ji Hua Ji is here and it is uncontrollable. Sui Qian Bing Fu points to where the damage will manifest in 2014. Through the transformations in this medical theory, Head at Wu will send Hua Ji into all directions of the body where Tian Ji San Fang lies. At the right side (Ding Si) where Tian Ji (also a mobility indicator) is uncontrollable, the latent condition of Tian Ji Hua Ji is activated. The relentless assault on Tian Ji therefore eventually ends up as more chaotic (growth part of this region) or immobilized (extinct part of this region). Additional note: Ju Men self Hua Ji in this Sui Qian Bing Fu location indicates uncontrollable loss of fluid/vomit (victim found frothing uncontrollably).
Đầu trang

Trả lời bài viết

Quay về “Luận giải Tử vi”