Trả lời bài viết
nilegem
Ngũ đẳng
Ngũ đẳng
Bài viết: 1818
Tham gia: 15:38, 08/07/13

chuyện cười

Gửi bài gửi bởi nilegem »

I don't believe in astrology, I believe only in accidents.
Mulla Nasruddin awoke one morning and looked at the clock. It was five minutes to five. Unable to go back to sleep, he went to the front door to get his newspaper. On the front page he saw the date: May 5th. "Oh, fifth day, fifth month, five minutes before five," he thought. "Today will be my lucky day!" He decided to go to the horse races, so he got dressed and went to the corner to wait for the bus. Soon it came -- it had the number five, and Nasruddin noticed when he boarded that there were three other passengers, the driver and himself -- five in all. He arrived at the track and waited for the fifth race. He bet five hundred rupees on number five to win -his horse came in fifth!
Đầu trang

Hình đại diện của thành viên
ThamLangV
Tứ đẳng
Tứ đẳng
Bài viết: 975
Tham gia: 23:09, 18/12/17

Re: chuyện cười

Gửi bài gửi bởi ThamLangV »

nilegem đã viết: 15:57, 04/04/18 I don't believe in astrology, I believe only in accidents.
Mulla Nasruddin awoke one morning and looked at the clock. It was five minutes to five. Unable to go back to sleep, he went to the front door to get his newspaper. On the front page he saw the date: May 5th. "Oh, fifth day, fifth month, five minutes before five," he thought. "Today will be my lucky day!" He decided to go to the horse races, so he got dressed and went to the corner to wait for the bus. Soon it came -- it had the number five, and Nasruddin noticed when he boarded that there were three other passengers, the driver and himself -- five in all. He arrived at the track and waited for the fifth race. He bet five hundred rupees on number five to win -his horse came in fifth!
=)) =))
Post thêm nữa bác ơi, có thêm điều kiện đọc tiếng anh
Đầu trang

nilegem
Ngũ đẳng
Ngũ đẳng
Bài viết: 1818
Tham gia: 15:38, 08/07/13

Re: chuyện cười

Gửi bài gửi bởi nilegem »

ThamLangV đã viết: 16:37, 04/04/18
nilegem đã viết: 15:57, 04/04/18 I don't believe in astrology, I believe only in accidents.
Mu
=)) =))
Post thêm nữa bác ơi, có thêm điều kiện đọc tiếng anh
A beatnik ran through a red light. The cop pulled him over and said, "Did you not see the red light?" The beatnik replied, "Like, man, I did not even see the house!"

Three men, English, Arabian and American, were standing on a street corner in Casablanca, when a spectacular oriental beauty walked haughtily by them. "By Jove!" exclaimed the Englishman. "By Allah!" sighed the Arabian. "By tomorrow night!" said the American
Đầu trang

Trả lời bài viết

Quay về “Trà chanh - Chém gió”