Trả lời bài viết
nilegem
Ngũ đẳng
Ngũ đẳng
Bài viết: 1818
Tham gia: 15:38, 08/07/13

funny story

Gửi bài gửi bởi nilegem »

An artist's model arrived at her boss' studio and was waiting for him to arrive. When he walked in the door she headed for the dressing room to get undressed. But he said, "No, don't bother getting ready. I have got a terrific hangover and really don't feel like working today. But why don't you stay and join me in a cup of coffee?" The model said, "I would love to." Just then the artist heard familiar footsteps approaching the door. "Oh my gosh," he gasped. "Here comes my wife. Get your clothes off -- quick!"
Đầu trang

vn007
Ngũ đẳng
Ngũ đẳng
Bài viết: 1217
Tham gia: 18:43, 05/08/16

Re: funny story

Gửi bài gửi bởi vn007 »

nilegem đã viết: 19:04, 15/04/18 An artist's model arrived at her boss' studio and was waiting for him to arrive. When he walked in the door she headed for the dressing room to get undressed. But he said, "No, don't bother getting ready. I have got a terrific hangover and really don't feel like working today. But why don't you stay and join me in a cup of coffee?" The model said, "I would love to." Just then the artist heard familiar footsteps approaching the door. "Oh my gosh," he gasped. "Here comes my wife. Get your clothes off -- quick!"
Nilegem đệ dạo này có gì mới ko. Viết toàn tiêng anh ko vậy
Đầu trang

Trả lời bài viết

Quay về “Luận giải Tử vi”